Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ineptitude.

Everyone is bad at something. In no particular order, these are the following things in life that give me the most difficulty operating.

DVD players: I was babysitting a few weeks ago and had to explain to the 4 year old that I honestly have no idea what the 900 buttons on the remote actually do. She suggested just hitting them all until something happened. Smart kid. If it was a matter of just pushing play, then you could argue I'm an idiot. But these things are getting complicated enough that I feel like I need an engineering degree to watch Bubba Hotep.

Mussels: I struggle to consume these delightful sea treasures.

Plastic : Specifically garbage bags, anything that is allegedly resealable or easy to open. Cut to me cursing in the kitchen and hunting for scissors.

Feet I fall a lot.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i secretly dread any time we get a new electronic device in our house. i was terrified of the espresso machine for months and i still haven't played the xbox. thank god we don't have cable.