Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I hate my roommate

Yes, I do. I hate my roommate, how bout you?

I'm convinced he's just fucking with us. Because it's not really possible to be this obtuse. Or is it?

I mentioned to him that this living situation might not be working for us and that we'd keep him updated regarding any changes. So two days later, he tells me him and his girlfriend might be looking for a place this fall. OK, good for you. Then he said something to the effect of "Well, it could happen quickly or it may take awhile, so if you could just hold off on moving until we find a place... " and then I stopped listening.

Dude. I hate living with you. My boyfriend really hates living with you. I hate the fact that you made some ridiculous dinner, allowed it to form an inch of burnt rice on my pot and then you WALKED AWAY. I scraped the burnt crap off my pot (45 minutes) and put it back in the sink, curious to see how long it might take him to clean it. Three days. And he only did it because I was in the fucking kitchen putting the rest of my cookware away. His excuse for not cleaning it? "It was hot"

OMG.WTF.BBQ.

So with things like that in mind, why the hell would I stop looking for a new place until he finds one himself? I told him that as a courtesy, so that he wouldn't be completely blindsided when I announce I've found a new place that doesn't come with a 35 year old idiot.

No comments: